What We Do

35 Questions to Ask your Aging Parent
Click me

We help New Englanders over age 50 rescue an age-appropriate amount of their assets from risk in the market or low returns, into guaranteed insurance vehicles offering reasonable rates of return.

We also advocate other strategies, such as long-term care planning, wealth transfer maximization, charitable gifting strategies, pension and Social Security maximization, and much more - but our first focus is usually to assist in implementing solutions that "stop the bleeding" incurred by losses, age-inappropriate risk exposure, or even painfully low yields.

At Senior Financial Resources, our sole mission is to provide you with a risk-free financial future. The solutions we offer have never lost our clients their hard-earned money. We do this by providing safe-money solutions based on actuarial fundamentals, not on speculation or the latest investing fads. 

The following are just some of the services we offer:

  • Safe Money Strategies – In a nutshell, we provide our client family with a solution that receives some, usually most, of the gains during a bull market (as an interest credit), while insuring against loss during a bear market. Imagine knowing that, when others are enduring losses in their retirement savings, your money is safe.
  • Wealth Transfer Strategies – We believe retirees and their heirs should have every choice, every benefit, every tax advantage, and every cutting-edge strategy available to them. Let us show you how our wealth transfer planning strategies can double, triple, perhaps even quadruple the money you now have earmarked for your children – right away, without market risk, income tax-free to your heirs.
  • Long-Term Care Planning (LTCP) – Most of us need it, yet few of us prepare for it. Senior Financial Resources can work with you to develop a long term care plan that is right for you and your spouse. Less than 0.5 percent of your net worth can protect the other 99.5 percent.

Who Is Out Typical Client: Read the Case Study